Jesus loves you
The Westside Church of Christ is a family of believers whom God has brought together from a wide variety of ethnic groups and backgrounds. We are known for our love of God with our heart, soul and our mind and our love of one another.
We welcome you at the Westside Church of Christ. We offer Bible classes for all ages as well as opportunities for fun, fellowship, sharing, working, and growing together as we serve the Lord. We invite you to come join us.
Westside is a congregation that is always loving, always kind, and always friendly. We are committed to loving God with our whole being and loving our neighbor as we love our very selves.
Online Bible Studies
Our church is a teaching church and because of that we believe that the integration of study and spirituality is paramount to our walks. Therefore we offer several in person and online Bible study class.
Services are held in the main Church:
*NOT current schedule due to COVID, see livestream & classes page
Bible Study 10am
Worship Assembly 11:00 AM.
Wednesday Bible Study:
In person: 7:30 PM.
Any additional services will be announced on our notice board and on our website.
Like us on Facebook!
We invite to join our mailing list and receive emails we send out with news, or special church schedules.
This Week's Sermon
Please click here to enjoy our latest Sunday service.
Join us Sunday for in-person services or livestream worship services at 11 am! Led by Anthony Powell
1. Note on you calendar for Labor Day (Monday, Sept 6 2021) we have planned a (non-virtual) picnic at the Hilton Area of the Patapsco Valley State Park.
2. 2021 Ladies Day will be held Sat, Sep 11th from 9 am to 1 pm at the church
3. On Saturday August 7, the Ladies Bible Study will meet at church. Kandy Carr will lead lesson on Eph 3:14-21.
4. CofC member Jerome DuPuis is looking for a family to live with during his senior year at Gallaudet college starting this fall. Contact Becky Harley for info.
5. If you would like to attend Sunday worship at our building, then contact us (Alan, Joel, Tom) so seats can be assigned and arrangements made for children’s Sunday School.